The conflict between Ukraine and Russia


Take over: To start doing a job or being responsible for something that another person did or had responsibility for before.

EX: He took over the project two weeks ago.

Rush: Go or do something very quickly.

EX: I rush to the MRT because I'm almost been late for school.

Dominate: To have control over a place or person.

EX: Taiwan had been dominated by Japan.

Ring out: When a sound rings out, it is loud and clear.

EX: A shot rang out.

Resolve: To solve or end a problem or difficulty.

EX: I try to communicate with my parent to resolve the problem.

Sanction: An official order, such as the stopping of trade, that is taken against a country in order to make it obey international law.

EX: Recently many countries conduct some financial sanctions on Russia because of the war.


What could the world or other countries do to help Ukraine and its people?

I think the war was not the best way to resolve the problems. War was decided by the president but sanctions and destruction were on all Russians and Ukrainians. So I think sanction also wasn't a good way to stop the war. But not much we can do. So I think we can support some materials or weapons.


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Steve Job's speech comments

If you can take a gap year. What do you want to do?