What are two of the important aspects of body language you want to improve the most when having an online meeting/class next time? Why?

First I want to improve my hand gestures. This problem is not only in the online presentation but also in the physical presentation. When I was presenting one hand hold the microphone but another hand usually don't know how to put it naturally. The next time when I was counting a number or indicating something I can use some simple hand gestures to make me more naturally.

The second is based on the first problem avoiding touching the face. My first problem says I don't know how to put the other hand. I will unconsciously touch my hair or scratch my face. It will let everyone know I'm nervous and unconfident. The next time I will try to use gestures to avoid touching the face.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Steve Job's speech comments

If you can take a gap year. What do you want to do?

The conflict between Ukraine and Russia